Join the family!
Our festival would not be possible without the committed support and resources of our volunteers. We are grateful to our volunteers who work year-round to make the festival a success.
Volunteering is also a great way to experience the festival! More than 100 volunteers work together to support the festival in areas such as theater operations, hospitality, production and tech. Volunteers enjoy great perks, like free film tickets and exclusive parties. The best perk is the one-of-a-kind experience you can't get anywhere else! It truly could not happen without you. Read on to learn more and apply to join us in September!
How to Volunteer:
- Checkout the break-down of our Volunteer Departments below! Consider where your talents are best suited and how much of a time-commitment you are free to make (decide between a Full-Time or a Part-Time position).
- Apply to volunteer! Fill out and Submit the 2014 Application Form.
- Receive your assignment. Selected applicants will be offered positions by the first week of September.
- Verify Schedule & Complete On-Line Training. Once you accept your assignment, your schedule and training materials will be emailed to you.
- Time to Fest! After Festival check-in on the 18th, meet your team, receive your credentials and and kick-back at the Volunteer Meet & Greet Party. Then get some sleep, ready for 3 jam-packed days of films, panels, special events, and more!